Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

Seems to have a bad tooth or gums not sure her mouth quivers

seems to have a bad tooth or gums not sure her mouth quivers when she eats so is not eating properly
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: its a small cat called solo about 6 years old she has always been smalll female
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: her name is solo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Solo?
Customer: shes healthy and never been anything wrong with her but she is struggling to eat and drink because of her mouth

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

I'm sorry to hear this. Have you been able to look inside her mouth to see if there are any areas of redness of the gums, bleeding, discharge or obviously loose teeth?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
no because she wont let you near her mouth but she is dribbling
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
she is not making any unusual sounds but seems to be in pain otherwise apart from dribbling and her mouth quivering when shes trying to eat and drink everything else is normal

OK. Well it sounds like she would be best assessed by your vet, they will be able to have a look at her mouth and see what is going on in there. I agree from what you have described that a dental issue is highly likely and some dental work may well be needed (such as extraction of any problem teeth). Your vet can also potentially prescribe some pain relief for her until a dental can be carried it. If she is now struggling to eat or drink then it is important that she gets seen by a vet as soon as possible. Despite the current situation Vets are still seeing sick animals and performing urgent procedures.

I hope that answers your question? Please let me know if you need any further help or advice.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok thanks ill call my vet

You're welcome.