Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

Panting a lot & peeing & pooping,cant control it.she is

Customer Question

Panting a lot & peeing & pooping,cant control it.she is about 16 yrs plz help cant take her 4 a walk tried she lies in rd.come on it is hot I dont drive & got no transport. & I live on busy main rd try to walk her about abit but just wants to sit.can u help me plz SA69 9DS would be appreciated if can.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Staffy old,help me plz I've tried this lock down not helping me or her.but she is a big girl
JA: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?
Customer: Yes Staffordshire bull terrier, I got a fan on to keep her cool can u help or not.a bitch called eboney
JA: This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the Staffordshire Bull Terrier?
Customer: Yeah was told she was dead & got dementia.i dont believe she shakes lotto but ok when fan on her.plz help me
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to hear this. Is she conscious that she is passing urine and faeces or is it happening without her knowing do you think?