Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

Just found a crow on the road, sure he was attacked by a

Hi there, just found a crow on the road, sure he was attacked by a cat
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the crow?
Customer: He's breathing rather heavily is all I can really tell, can't see any bites of scratches on him
JA: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the crow's name and age?
Customer: No name and don't know an age, it's a wild bird!
JA: OK. Is it a kitten or an adult?
Customer: Bird
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the crow?
Customer: No

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Sorry to hear this. The best thing would be to try and get the bird to a vets as soon as possible for assessment. Veterinary practices will generally treat wildlife casualties free of charge. Unfortunately the RSPCA will be unlikely to help in this situation. If you need help locating a veterinary clinic that is open now please let me know.

I hope that answers your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for replying back Doc. rushed the little guy to my local pdsa but unfortunately they said the outcome didn't look too great, they reassured me that they'd make him comfortable though. It's so upsetting, was really hoping he'd pull through. Thanks again for your response and taking the time to help.

Great, glad that you were able to get help for him.