Edele Grey
Edele Grey, Veterinarian
Experience:  BSc, MVB
108243009

I would like to pick up some flee treatment for my dog who

I would like to pick up some flee treatment for my dog who is registered with you
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is your dog's name and age?
Customer: Pippa and she is 13years old and live at 156 field lane Alvaston derby de24 0gw
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Pippa?
Customer: she has started make strange howling noises and keeps trying to lick me it dosent happern all the time but is getting more frequent

You're through to Dr. Edele, a UK based vet.

Please ignore any requests for a phone call as the website sends these automatically.

Are you trying to contact the PDSA?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You're through to JustAnswer which is an advice platform to help advise clients about their pets and if they need to see a vet urgently or can manage the issue at home. I've attached a link to their website where you can check what the current status of your local service is. Due to COVID-19, most are operating on an emergency basis only and may not be available to provide flea/worm preventative for pets.

https://status.pdsa.org.uk/taking-care-of-your-pet/coronavirus-service-updates

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thankyou

You're welcome, have a nice day.