Veterinary questions? Ask a Vet for Answers ASAP
Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible
Sorry to hear this. Has she had any vomiting or diarrhoea? Do her gums look pink and moist to the touch? Also could she have eaten anything she shouldn't have such as chocolate or any other potential toxins?
Oh OK, good. The other thing I would want to check is her respiratory rate over 1 minute and for any signs of pain or discomfort. I hope you manage to her sorted out, please let me know if you need any further help or advice.