Edele Grey
Edele Grey, Veterinarian
Experience:  BSc, MVB
108243009

We have a 3 year old cat and she's started to have a little

Hi there
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: We have a 3 year old cat and she's started to have a little discharge from her bottom with a strong odour. She's done this twice now. Both times were when we were stroking her.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Nala
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Nala?
Customer: A couple of weeks ago she seemed to show signs of straining passing urine. We've changed her food and she seems a lot happier now.

You're through to Dr. Edele, a UK vet.

Please ignore any requests for a phone call as the site sends these automatically.

I have some questions to help me best advise you about Nala.

Was Nala excited/v happy when this happened?

Was it a kind of fishy smell?

What color was it?

Is she happy/eating/drinking etc normally?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nala was purring when this happened and the odour was fishy! She's a fussy eater generally, but she is eating and drinking normally. Her behaviour is otherwise unchanged and she seems quite content.