Edele Grey
Edele Grey, Veterinarian
Experience:  BSc, MVB
108243009

I have just played £5 fee I dont have the money to go

I have just played £5 fee I dont have the money to go private

You could also try the Blue Cross as they open up some mobile clinics over the next few weeks or there may by a physical clinic near you. You can check your eligibility here (https://www.bluecross.org.uk/veterinary).

Depending on what area of the UK you're in there may be some other charitable organizations such as Animal Trust in the North of England that may be available for appointments.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm already registered with dexter Carroll at kirkdale pdsa

Can I confirm that you've requested the phone call?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I have to pay for this call

Yes.

You're through to a vet in Just Answer which is an online advice platform to assist clients with deciding when to take their pet to the vet and first aid etc. This platform is not affiliated with the PDSA, the best advice I can give you is to contact your local PDSA by phone, however, as they are working on an emergency basis only there will be a delay.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont had funds for phone calls

That's fine, I won't make the call so you shouldn't be charged for it.