Edele Grey
Edele Grey, Veterinarian
Experience:  BSc, MVB
108243009

I am budgie breeder, Are you there? Not hurt I have almost

Customer Question

Hi I am budgie breeder
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the budgie?
Customer: Are you there?
JA: Where does the budgie seem to hurt?
Customer: Not hurt I have almost 30 birds No issues as I treat them once a year with baytril I was looking if I can get prescription for baytril to treat my birds
JA: OK. No obvious pain. What is your budgie's name and age?
Customer: Age is 1 year name is ***** ***** blue
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Yellow?
Customer: She was fine till yesterday all normal
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hello, yes please continue to search for the Vet, I will wait. Thanks
Expert:  Edele Grey replied 7 days ago.

Thank you for your patience, there isn't always a bird vet available.

You're through to Dr. Edele, a UK based vet.

Is there a particular problem within the flock that you're concerned about?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi, Its Bird infection as i am breeding birds for last many years, normally use Baytril, which I am looking as if you can prescribe me Baytril that will help my birds. thanks
Expert:  Edele Grey replied 7 days ago.
Unfortunately, I can’t prescribe medications on this platform due to UK law. You will need to contact your veterinary surgeon for a prescription. Some practices are offering phone/video/zoom consultations as alternatives to contact consultations so this may be an option for you.