Jav917
Jav917,
5071285

He has been panting and shaking for the last few hours, He’s

He has been panting and shaking for the last few hours
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: He’s a dog 13 years old yes
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: mason
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mason?
Customer: Well he’s not eaten today and was sick earlier

My name is ***** ***** I am a Vet tech with 35 tears un Pets.

Did the dog vomit?

Any diarrhea?

How long has he neen off food?

Joan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he has vomit a few times today, he's not eaten today, he was fine this morning this came on in the afternoon around 3:30
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont have anymore money, i get paid next Wednesday
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No diarrhoea
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still here?

Do not feed for next 12 hours.

Tomorrow when time to feed give one part slinless chucjeb breast boiled to 3 parts white rice. Feed in amll amoints. This should give his stomach a rest and allow him to feel better. geed this bland diet for a week and then wan back onto the normal dier slowly. If you post weight I will get you mount of pepcid to give to srtop vomiting.

Joan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He’s about 17-18kg

he Pepcid AC is given every 12-24 hours as needed and you can give 1/2 of a tablet in that time frame. The bland diet will allow the stomach to rest. If it does not clear or gets worse a hands on exam woukd ne needed.

Please let me know if ypu need more help, If I addressed your concerns, please take a moment to rate my service positive so I can get credit for my answer.

Joan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He wont stop panting or shaking now

Those are signs of pain. His stomach may be painful.

Did he eat any people food or a non food item? The Pepcid should help if his stomach is painful.

Jpan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He had roast dinner on sunday what is pepcid? Its 1:30 in the morning here no where open

T.he Pepcid AC is also known as Ganadodine and is for stomach issues and helps with nausea, You can het it from the chemist, but it will have to wait till morning. Toast would not bother his stomach, but fatty foods or spicy foods can do that.. Rawhide can also bother the stomach.

If we give something for pain it canmask the problem and make him worse. Try some plain broth for him if you have it or Pepto Bismol may help.

Joan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the help, iv spoken to a friend thats gonna bring me some pepto bismol and vets will see him at 8:30 in morning iv spoken to the out of hours vet just now on the phone ��

This link has a disage for Pepto for dogs:

https://www.thelabradorsite.com/pepto-bismol-for-dogs/

Olease take a moment to rate my service, so I get credir for assisring you. Hope the Pepto helps tonight.

Joan