Jav917
Jav917,
5071285

I’ve got a 9 10 week old kitten she has ate some underlay of

Hi I’ve got a 9 10 week old kitten she has ate some underlay of a carpet about 3 days ago she was sick a couple of times but now she isn’t eating mug
JA: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the kitten will be able to digest that. What is the kitten's name?
Customer: It’s jasmine
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the kitten?
Customer: my kitten as not had her needles yet she is having her first one Monday she also was limping on her let front paw this as been for the last week

Jello and welome,

My name is ***** ***** I am a Vet tech with 35 years in Per care.

Eas the part the cat ingested the foan or the mesh under the carpet?

Is the cat passing stool?

When the cat vomited was there piesce of the uunder carper in it?

Joan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I’m not sure when she was sick my daughter had cleaned it up before I got up she was sick skittle but wen I was there and no foam just like a milky colour sick also I’m not sure if she had passed stool I’ve 2 kittens so both use the litter tray but I think she has not 100% also I’m not sure if she digested the foam she was chewing it my daughter said

I hope all goes well at the Vet visit,

Joan