Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

My cat thats 1 years old keeps being sick, large amounts of

Customer Question

My cat thats 1 years old keeps being sick, large amounts of sick in different spots and also pooing outside of his tray that's perfectly clean.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know how to help your cat. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Judas
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Judas?
Customer: Not that I know of.
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 7 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 7 days ago.

Sorry to hear this. How long has he been being sick for? Is the poo normal or diarrhoea?

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 6 days ago.

Without further information I can only provide a very generalised answer to your question. Vomiting can be caused by a number of underlying causes such as gastritis, infection or consuming of something inappropriate. Pooing outside of the litter tray can be caused by enteritis or colitis causing increased urgency to defecate. The two issues are likely linked. If symptoms persist then a visit to the vets will be required to assess Judas and help rule out some of the likely underlying causes. Symptomatic treatment may also be able to be provided. I hope that answers your question? Please let me know if you need any further help or advice. Thank you for using Just Answer. Best wishes.