Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

My cat had fleas last year and none of the medications

Customer Question

My cat had fleas last year and none of the medications available without prescriptions worked. He has them again. How can I get the Prinovox that worked last time?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is your cat's name and age?
Customer: marzipan nearly 4
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: marzipan
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Marzipan?
Customer: he’s well apart from the fleas which give home eczema
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 18 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 18 days ago.

Sorry to hear about this problem with Marzipan. Prinovox can either be purchased from your vet, or bought from an online veterinary pharmacy using a written prescription from your usual vet. I hope that answers your question? Please let me know if you need any further help or advice.