Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

Our Dog it Look like he îs Haring problema with a ear. He îs

Our Dog it Look like he îs Haring problema with a ear. He îs constantele shaking His headline and stau with His headline one side. Tried to touch that left ear and he starts screaming.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Ringo -almost 2 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ringo?
Customer: don’t think so

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Sorry to hear this. Could you tell me if the ear looks red or sore from the outside? Has he been walking in any long grass today?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
it is sore-he is crying when touched
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Tried to wipe his inside of ear with ear wipe and is came out some yellow liquid
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Please what it can be done and what we can do to help him. He is a cookapoo
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No walking from yesterday

OK. It sounds like he almost certainly has an ear infection, this is quite common in this breed due to the hairy ears. He will need to have his ear examined to check there is not a foreign body stuck in it, he will then need some antibiotic ear drops and possibly some pain relief and antiinflamamtory medications such as steroids as well. Are you able to get him to your vet today?

I hope that answers your question? Please let me know if you need any further help or advice.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you for your reply
So definitely needs to be seen by a vet.
We have an appointment for tomorrow as today is closed being Sunday
Do you think might get very much worse till tomorrow morning?

Yes correct, a Vet visit is needed. As he seems so distressed by it, it would be preferable for him to be seen today, that would mean taking him to your practices out of hours service if you can.