Mike McIntyre
Mike McIntyre,
Experience:  Veterinarian at Sioux Nation Pet Clinic
106239999

Continueing request for information on The Alligator Gar.

Hello. Continueing request for information on The Alligator Gar . when they are feeding on the guy , hoow exactly might they feed on the area in the swimming trunks , Many thanks .

The would likely pull the shorts down or up as the tissue above and below is removed and eaten away. They may tear small portions of the fabric off at a time. However, as they begin to feed on the tissue there they would bite deeper, removing bites of flesh with the overlaying clothes. At the bottom of the water portions of the swim trunks may be attached to the bones also. They would first grab the larger, more meaty portions of tissue first. Feeding on the buttocks first and then working the way to the front. The tissue inside the pelvis may be harder for them to reach also. In this regard they then may need not be able to remove all of the tissue. The smaller fish may have to pick through that pelvic region to remove the remaining tissue as it is tighter in between the pelvic bones.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Great information .looking at the picture the guy does not look as if the swimsuit is very large so would possibly not pose a great obsticle to them feeding on the flesh there . althoughi think there is probably better flesh on the thighs and main body.
That is very true. However as they do not bite and chew evenly. They would not bite it all in one bite. It may take a few bites at a time for them to get it all. That is why the material may just fall down lower on the body as it is torn apart.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks. I think that is all i can ask on this animal . What other animals do you think we can use , you can open the rating button, thanks again.
I will think of another animal and let you know by tomorrow on the next story line.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thats great . look forward to hearing from you , you can close this and the other question , many thanks.
Alway a pleasure my friend.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hello . have you had any thoughts on a new animal that we could use yet. thanks.
Hello. I found one very interesting one. The Sloth Bear of Mysore. They have a very particular way of attacking. They go for the face first. I could make a very good story line with this. Let me know your thoughts.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok .will look into that and get back to you.
Look at the particular way they attack. It is very unique compared to anything else we have done. Have a good evening. Thanks for checking in with me. I just finished 4 days of 12 hour shifts at the clinic.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
ok bye for now .