Teodora B
Teodora B, Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  Expert
110306982

I have 2 7.5 week old rotty pups,male and female they were

Hi i have 2 7.5 week old rotty pups,male and female they were both absolutely fine until the female started being sick last night, her stools then became loose, this morning she is now very quiet, shes drinking but scared to feed her, the nale is fine, can u help, do i need to find a vet or see how she goes
JA: Hi there. I'll do all I can to help. When did you notice this looseness? Did the Rottweiller eat anything unusual?
Customer: Was about 8 last night,not sure if shes over eaten , she did eat half a treat that she nicked from the cupboard when they fell out
JA: What's the Rottweiller's name?
Customer: Storm
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: she got in to our patio when my youngest son went out but we got her straight in,he got out too but hes fineCustomer: Chat is completed

Hello! My name is***** will be the expert to assist you today with your vet-related questions.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank u

Has Storm had any worming treatment so far?

Please feel free to keep me into a loop and if you have any further questions, let me know.