Teodora B
Teodora B, Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  Expert
110306982

My very small hamster is curled up and has its eyes closed.

My very small hamster is curled up and has its eyes closed. Breathing but not moving as usual very lethargy.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long has the hamster been lethargic? Any changes in appetite?
Customer: Possibly a few hours as he didn’t come out this morning. He hasn’t asked for food today so I offered him some he took it very slowly did eat
JA: Could he have eaten something unusual?
Customer: I gave him more milk works than usual he only recently start to eat those He had been on a veg dried grains diet Oops millworms
JA: And what's the hamster's name and age?
Customer: Saturn he’s a robordosky hamster... born in may
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: No

Hello! My name is***** will be the expert to assist you today with your vet-related questions.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.

Please feel free to keep me into a loop and if you require any further help with finding a clinic near you, let me know.