Teodora B
Teodora B, Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  Expert
110306982

My shitzu got groomed yesterday morning and when she came

My shitzu got groomed yesterday morning and when she came back they told me that they had nicked her in a few places because she was a little matted so she showed me and it wasn't too bad but the she slept in the same position for 9 hours which is not like her so I tried to get her to eat she wouldn't that so I carried her to bed now this morning she wouldn't open her eye but noticed that she had a gunky left eye so I whipped it clean with sterile water I have tried looking in her eye and it looks like her eyeball has been nicked and her eye is bloodshot would it be OK just to carry on bathing her eye or do I need to take her the vets she is 10 years old
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Does the Shih Tzu have any allergies?
Customer: No but she is being treated for lambness
JA: What's the Shih Tzu's name?
Customer: Poppy
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: Her live function is a little high and she weighs 9kg

Hello! My name is***** will be the expert to assist you today with your vet-related questions.

How old is Poppy?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hii

Feel free to keep me into a loop and let me know if you want me to assist you finding the nearest OOH clinic to get little Poppy checked.