RebeccaC921
RebeccaC921,
Experience:  Expert
110217497

Our Lurcher cross has been off her food all day, has been

Hi our Lurcher cross has been off her food all day, has been sick 3 times (bright yellow foam no solid in it) she has had 2 good walks, but now cannot stand only crawl. we are worried
JA: Hi there. I'll do all I can to help. When did you first notice this decrease in the Lurcher's appetite? How is her energy level?
Customer: She has bee listls all day really, but unusually didnt touch her breakfast thismorning.
JA: Does the Lurcher seem to be in any pain?
Customer: no just a lot quieter than her normal self.
JA: What's the Lurcher's name and age?
Customer: Sorry her name is ***** ***** she is 4 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know about Jessica?
Customer: She has a fused right leg and she cannot stand at present, she did eat some chicken rice and a little egg that we cooked for her about an hour ago, and she ate it all.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about Jessica,

I would advise that you contact an emergency vet's tonight as this sounds very urgent. She may be very dehydrated from vomiting, or may be suffering from other abnormalities such as electrolyte disturbances or bloating of the stomach etc. There are several different things which can cause lethargy and vomiting but her not being able to stand is very urgent and it is important she is seen by an emergency vet tonight to prevent any deterioration.

Kind regards,

Dr Coles

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi did get further advice, Jessica on the mend now. thank you