Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 48 years of experience.
55012488

My Cat is black, with all black paws, but hes hurt his palm.

Customer Question

My Cat is black, with all black paws, but hes hurt his palm. So where its usually black, its blood red and swollen, been like it for a week, germoline did nothing.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Have you noticed Cat licking at the swelling?
Customer: Yes
JA: How old is Cat?
Customer: About 5
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: No that sums it up, he looks miserable
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 21 days ago.

Dr. Michael Salkin is typing. Please be patient.

I'm sorry to hear about this with your cat. You appear to be describing a bite wound abscess. Can you upload photos of representative skin to our conversation? You can upload photos by texting them, or by using the paperclip or add file icons above your message box...if you can see those icons on your device. You can also use an external app such as dropbox or navigate to justanswer.com/help/using-justanswer and scroll down to "other".

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Where do i text photos?

...To the same number you used for this conversation. If you have a problem doing so, customer service asks that you contact them for a proper number: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help or 1-***-***-****