Mike McIntyre
Mike McIntyre,
Experience:  Veterinarian at Sioux Nation Pet Clinic
106239999

To you. Have you had a chance to look at another animal for

Good day to you. Have you had a chance to look at another animal for our scenarios or stories. Many thanks.

Hello my friend. My apologies for taking a while. The last days have been very busy. I was thinking this time of the Eurasian Lynx. It may be a little smaller however I feel that a very good storyline can be drawn for this also. Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Sounds good . will have a think about it and look it up and get back to you , I reposted the question as a new one today , just in case it had not been sent to you .
I saw that. I am sorry these days have been busy. As this animal is up north. You may want to consider at a natural hot water spa as a location. Many of these are quite secluded and isolated in the nature.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
thats ok , i Know that you are very busy ,and it may take you a while to get back intouch.
No problem. I will look forward to the story line :-)
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Hello , Here is my story , The guy in the picture lives in a remote area near a lake , he heads out to go fishing , not aware of the dangers of the Eurasian lynx. it is while walking along a path that the lynx attacks ,what will happen . thanks .
If you can allow me some time to finish it by tomorrow I will have it done by then. Have a good day.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
That will be fine.thanks

As the lynx does not have size on its size, it will have to be more stealthy. For this scenario it will be a nursing mother who had recently finished a very hard winter with hungry cubs. As Lynx are carnivores only, they need meat. This fisherman is the first of the season to come up to this remote area. He had to take a boat up the river to this fishing cabin and there is no roads to this area and no cellular service either. The Lynx has started to notice each day that he goes back and forth on the same path between the lake and the cabin. She smells fish that he has freshly caught each day and brought back to the cabin. He has been discarding the left over parts of the fish near to the cabin such that the mother lynx can eat them each night, As she has been doing that over the days she is regaining her strength also. For few days he does not leave any left overs outside and she smells them from inside the cabin. As he is in the wilderness on his own, he does not lock the front door on the cabin. One night the hungry lynx enters the cabin so quietly and approaches the area of the fish. However she does not see any fish there and then moves over to the bed where the fisherman is at. She decides to attack and see about him as a meal. While he is sleeping she has the upper advantage. She pounces upon the sleeping fisherman and begins to claw at his face with her front claws. She inflicts terrible damage to the face and eyes such that between being almost blinded and the darkness the fisherman can not see to fight back. As he gets up she jumps on his back and then begins biting about his head and neck. She then is able to bite his neck hard enough that he falls forward while tripping and happens to fall directly on top of one of his metal racks that he uses to hold his fishing equipment. This impales him in his chest and he then passes on from this impaling to his chest as it penetrated the heart. For this reason the mother cat can not drag the body to the kittens, she decides to let the cubs come and learn how to feed upon the carcass. She eats her fill already on the lower legs and then once full leaves to bring the cubs to this location. She decides that the open house is a nice place for them to move to and they stay in the house. Over the next days the cubs learn the art of eating fresh meat and how to get it off the bone better. In the course of the weak they start with the legs and slowly work their way up to the head, as the carcass is impaled and stuck in the air almost at full height. They finally are able to pull the thorax back and off of the metal device. They feed on all of the exposed muscle and until just the skeleton is exposed. The cubs then have fun playing with the bones, one by one they drag them out of the cabin to play and chewed on. Then they also enjoy hiding them for later. Over the next week one by one all of the bones are dragged out and buried and hidden in the adjoining forest. Later when people come searching for their friend all they find is an open and abandoned cabin with a litter of lynx cubs and a mother lynx that have appeared to move into the abandoned cabin. To this day no one knows where there friend has went. Thank you for your patience on this and let me know if you have ore questions also. Have a good day. Dr Mike.

Mike McIntyre,
Experience: Veterinarian at Sioux Nation Pet Clinic
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Hello thanks for the great story.no further information needed. Will be in touch later about another story.