Susan MRCVS
Susan MRCVS,
Experience:  Expert
112619934

I'm enquiring about Eva, 7 Ramsden Avenue DN18 5LL, would it

Customer Question

Hi, I'm enquiring about Eva cox,*****DN18 5LL, would it be possible to talk someone today, Eva had 2 fits this morning I'm a bit concerned, please help me thanks katherine ,,,
JA: The Vet will be able to answer your question, plus any follow-ups you may have. What type of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Chuawuaha mix,
JA: Hi there. The Vet will be able to answer your question, plus any follow-ups you may have. What's the animal's name and age?
Customer: Eva cox aged 11 I think,
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: I've been keeping a diary about her fits, shes had 4 fits just recently from 16-5-21 to 3-6-21, that 2 in one day, I've not done anything different,
Expert:  Susan MRCVS replied 14 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I’m a vet in the UK.
Has Eva had guts before from a young age?
Is she well otherwise, eating and drinking normally and doing normal exercise or has she been a bit under the weather recently?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
What is guts, shes been a bit quiet,went off her food for a couple of days, but she lost one her teeth, found it on the carpet, also got a bad breath otherwise shes ok usually I was just a bit worried,shes resting just now, otherwise fit n well bless her thanks for getting back to me katherine,,,,
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I can't afford to talk over the phone sorry,,
Expert:  Susan MRCVS replied 13 days ago.

Sorry guts is a typo!

Had Eva had fits before?
It sounds like Eva needs a physical examination with a vet. A phone call to your local vets for advice will be free of charge except for your own phone provider charges.
I’m a little worried that Eva has had several fits and lost some teeth. She sounds like she might have some discomfort and be feeling unwell.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thanks for getting back to me, shes ok at the minute,shes eaten n had a drink as well, I will struggle to come to I've no transport, thanks katherine,

Ask you local vets if they have a pet taxi service, quite a few do or if they can recommend a pet taxi service as there are a few around. Hope this helps.

Expert:  Susan MRCVS replied 10 days ago.

Did you manage to get Eva to see a vet? Would you like any assistance locating a pet taxi?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I did get Eva to the vets thankyou , how do I cancel the trial I signed up for I can't afford it sorry but thankyou

I’ll flag it to the customer service department.