Mike McIntyre
Mike McIntyre,
Experience:  Veterinarian at Sioux Nation Pet Clinic
106239999

Hope you are doing well. Are you still interested in

Hello Mike hope you are doing well. Are you still interested in answering questions and scenes involving animals.
Good morning my friend. I am sorry have been so busy these last weeks since we spoke last. Yes I will be happy to work with you yet.
Sorry with Covid we have been so busy with cases I did not get back to you on the last one. How have you been?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
That is ok.Covid is a major problem world wide. I think we have covered a scene like this before with a large snake. We could us abig reticulate or burmese python which would be more suitable.

Sure, a python could be interesting.  Let me know.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hello thanks for your time . I am on a working holiday studying the flora and fona in Balikpapan is a seaport city in East Kalimantan, Indonesia .My home is just on the outskirts of the town mixing into the jungle and lakes . I have finished work and had went for a quick swim . I return home and lay on the bed and doze of in the humid condition. while dozing a huge 6.95mtr reticulated python slithers in and up to where i am resting It has not eaten in 3 months, what will happen to me.
Ok. Will work on this later today and should have it done tomorrow if that is alright?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thats great. look forward to reading it.

Thank you for your patience. While the unsuspecting person is sleeping the snake that is extremely hungry will slither into the room. As it is a hot place the screen door is all that is left to keep anything out of the room.  There is a small hole in the screen and the snake then pushes its way through the small hole to gain entry inside. Then it slowly slithers up to the sleeping person and it then makes for a plan. As they do not like to fight generally. It decides to figure a way to best coil the sleeping person. It will start to wrap its coils around the legs. At this point the man wakes up to seeing a snake wrapping itself around his legs. He begins to scream and yell as the snake keeps wrapping coil after coil around him working his way on up towards his head also. Then as the could start to turn his body around the mid section he grasps a knife near to the bed and then used this to repeatedly strake the snake. However the snake keeps coiling and is undeterred. As the coiling gets higher up on the chest the screaming and yelling start to subside as he is less able to breathe any longer. Finally the coiling compresses the thorax and he is no longer able to breathe or to make a sound any longer. At this point he finally stops his noise and is no longer able to call for help. His fighting and hitting the snake also finally stop at this point too. This is where the snake finishes its coiling and then begins the process of compressing the bones to make the body smaller to be able to be eaten. As this occurs loud poppings and cracking are heard as the bones start to break one by one. After an hour of this process of compressing the body smaller the snake then uncoils and positions itself at the head to begin feeding. It disarticulates its jaws and then begins inserting the body head first into the mouth inch by inch. This process takes a few hours to full ingest and swallow the body until finally the feet disappear into the mouth. The snake then slithers slowly away to the jungle and then searches for a nice large flat rock to lay on and absorb the sunshine as more sun and warmth helps much with the slow digestion of the tissue. The digestion will take days, and as this occurs the large area where the food is at slowly starts to become less enlarged and goes back to a more normal size. Then over the course of the next week finally the only thing that passes out is the synthetic clothing that was worn, some bone fragments, the watch and necklace. When the neighbors come to look for him all they find is some blood and the bloody knife. They send out search parties however no one ever finds any traces in the deep jungle. Let me know if you have any more questions. Have a good day.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thanks. Well worth the wait. What would I be feeling as the snake coiled up my legs and then over the front. Of the thin black Speedos.
There would just be a sense of coiling and crushing. There would not be so much feeling on the skin as more pain and crushing of the muscle and bones from the heavy crushing on the tissue below. Then the middle region of the pelvic will be totally compressed and just crushed. The tissue will slowly be crushed to less than 1/3 of the size it originally was as the pelvis is crushed and compressed. The pain of bone crushing is more of a sharp pain.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Wow. I would imagine that death would be a relief at this point.once the huge snake began the process of swallowing. Would the small swimming trunks still be recognisable as they were swallowed.
They would still be in the same shape as before as they are synthetic and just would be crushed. They may even be mostly recognized as they passed out in the stools with some tears to them as they are torn some as the strong stomach muscles would slowly grind the tissue back and forth as it is digested.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
A most efficient preditor. Thanks for the information. Would you be interested in another scenario involving a large bull or tiger shark.
Sure. I should be able to do one.