Dr. Gwen
Dr. Gwen, Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 22 years experience in emergency medicine, zoo, exotic, and wildlife medicine.
21470562

Would you be interested in giving some information on the

Hello. Would you be interested in giving some information on the large Bengal tigers and their habits. thanks.

Hello again, yes, I am more than happy to answer tiger questions - they are one of my favorites species.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Cool. Are Tigers more likely to attack and eat people. How large do they get.
D

Siberian tigers are the largest of tiger species and an adult male can reach upwards of 650 lbs.  You asked specifically about Bengals, which are still large but not as big as Siberians - adult male Bengal tigers can get up to 500 lbs.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Wow they are big . Do they kill their prey and drag it away to feed on it or just eat were they kill.

In general, they will feed on prey where they kill it.  If they have killed prey in an area that is not safe or too exposed, they will move the prey a short distance to have shelter or hide.  Additionally, a mother with cubs will take a prey item back to where she has stashed the cubs so they are all able to eat.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Interesting. I can ask the next part as a new question if it would help.

That would be great, thank you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
That's fine.