Linda Simmon
Linda Simmon, Veterinarian
Experience:  MVB MRCVS
103237793

MY DOG SEEMS TO BE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH HIS EYES, ITS BEE A

Customer Question

HELLO MY DOG SEEMS TO BE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH HIS EYES
JA: Hi there. I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me a little more about the dog's situation? How long has this been a concern?
Customer: ITS BEE A COUPLE OF HOURS,,..I TOOK HIM IN TO MY LOCAL VET AND THEY PUT DYE AND HAD A LOOK AT HIS EYES BUT IT LOOKS LIKE ITS GETTING WORSE AND THE OTHER EYE IS STARTING TO CLOSE AS WELL
JA: Is he taking any medications?
Customer: NO
JA: What's the dog's name and age?
Customer: Vinne and he is 6
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know about Vinne?
Customer: not not really...is there anyone in andover that I could please take him to
Expert:  Linda Simmon replied 17 days ago.
Hello, you are through to Dr Linda, a UK based vet.
I'm sorry to hear Vinne has these issues.When did he see a vet?
What did the diagnose?
What medicine is he on?If you need the details of your nearest open clinic to bring him to, what is your postcode?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
sp10 3qg....she said she though he had just banged his eye there were no scratched or stings that she could see but the other side is doing the same now....the only thing he is on is worn and flea which he had to today
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
is there a clinic open that i could take him to please
I am personally unable to make calls but am happy to continue talking via typing if that's OK.The emergency number for Strathmore vets is 01264 352323 and this appears to be your closest option.I agree a vet visit tonight is best given all you've said.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
there is no reply
They may be dealing with an emergency so do keep trying and leave a voicemail if there is an option.Vets Now are another option on 01962 ​410039 but are further away.