Teodora B
Teodora B, Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  Expert
110306982

My welsh terrier has a large infected oozing wound proximal

Customer Question

Hi my welsh terrier has a large infected oozing wound proximal to her right ear on her cheek that needs antibiotics
JA: Hi there. I'll do all I can to help. When did the Welsh Terrier hurt her ear? Is there any bleeding or swelling?
Customer: bleeding yes she has been scratching the area for a week and when I inspected it it was bleeding and oozing. I am a nurse practitioner and recognise an infected wound. No oozing from ear swelling / proximal to ear opening wound approx 4 cm diameter very painful and she is off food and lethargic
JA: What's the Welsh Terrier's name and age?
Customer: Bonnie 9 months
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know about Bonnie?
Customer: up to date with jabs not neutered usually fit and well
Expert:  Teodora B replied 17 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** will be the expert to assist you today with your vet-related questions.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi can you help?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I was expecting a£5 barge as advertised and have paid £32 so please can you help this way
Expert:  Teodora B replied 17 days ago.

Just Answer is an online advice-only platform. Due to the RCVS law on POM-V medication prescription, we can't dispense any medication unless previously examined the animal. So please book Bonnie in at your local vet for a hands-on consult in the following 24h if you thing there's an infected wound.

Expert:  Teodora B replied 17 days ago.

I am sorry to hear about this, I am just a website user (like yourself). Veterinary Surgeons don't get access to the accounts, unfortunately. Please contact customer support and they'd be more than happy to help you.

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  Teodora B replied 17 days ago.

If you've got any more questions, feel free to ask.