Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 48 years of experience.
55012488

My 15 year old cat is said by my local vet at Coopers (who I

Customer Question

my 15 year old cat is said by my local vet at Coopers (who I trust) has
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me a little more about the cat's situation? How long has this been a concern?
Customer: my Sam is said to have liver problems. He has not eaten for 2 days and
JA: A lack of appetite can seem worrying. Does the cat also seem more tired than usual?
Customer: his chest is sort of pounding and the noise he is making is sort of squeeking.
JA: Does the cat seem to be in any pain?
Customer: I cannot take him to the vets but I am so worried about him. I know he is not really old but he is suffering. What should I do?
JA: And what's the cat's name and age?
Customer: The cat is Sam he is ginger the white. He is 15.
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: He has had injections at the vets.dimazon 2, Also I have medication for him to be taken with food - but he is not eating.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 11 days ago.

Dr. Michael Salkin is typing. Please be patient.

Your post was truncated at '...(who I trest) has". Please clarify.

Can you upload a copy of all of Sam's test results? I understand that you might not have a copy at home but his vet can provide you with a copy that you could upload here as a .pdf file or you can photograph the pages and upload them as images. I not only review the test results but also note which tests should have been performed but weren't.