Linda Simmon
Linda Simmon, Veterinarian
Experience:  MVB MRCVS
103237793

Just took my dog to the vets for his annual injection he was

just took my dog to the vets for his annual injection he was found to have a lump in his stomach and was advised to have it properly checked immediately the lump is just larger than a golf ball my dog is already registered with pdsa
JA: I'll do all I can to help. When did you first notice the dog had this lump?
Customer: today at the vets
JA: And what's the dog's name and age?
Customer: Bullseyes 2010
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know about Bulls-Eyes?
Customer: no
Hello, you are through to Dr Linda, a UK based vet.
I'm sorry to hear you've had this unexpected news and appreciate your concern.How can I help today?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
went to the vets today with my dog to have his annual injection and the felt a lump a size of a golf ball and advised us to have it checked out at pdsa our dog is registered
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
the dog is registered at the pdsa
Ok, thank you.So you would need to call your local pdsa directly.Usually the first step with an internal lump like this would be some imaging such as an abdominal scan or Xray.If a mass is confirmed, we may then biopsy it. How this is done will depend on the size and location of the lump.A treatment plan will then be made which may include surgical removal of the growth.

I do hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions.

This window stays open so you can keep me updated.

Wishing Bullseyes all the very best and stay safe.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
thankyou