DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Experience:  20+yrs Exp in vet care. Emerg, Int Med, Ultrasound, Gen Practice
20798050

My staffordshire terrier Max, 1 year old has been kicked by

My staffordshire bull terrier Max, 1 year old has been kicked by a horse on his face, has split gum and hole inside the lip
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me a little more about the Staffordshire Bull Terrier's situation? How long has this been a concern?
Customer: 1hours
JA: When did the Staffordshire Bull Terrier last see a vet? Is he taking any medications?
Customer: no medications
JA: And what's the Staffordshire Bull Terrier's name and age?
Customer: max 1 year old
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know about Max?
Customer: no is healthy

Hello there. This is Dr.Paul Brazzell. I am sorry that you are having trouble with your pet; I can understand how stressful it is for you. I will do my utmost best to help you. Please note that it may take a few minutes to see my reply to your posts. Discussing the case by phone allows me to be more efficient and accurate in assessing the problem. Now, let’s see if we can get this sorted out for you.

Please let me know when you are ready to begin.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am

Thank you so much for using Just Answer.

If you have more questions about this or any other problem, please feel free to request me. I would love to help.

Paul

Good afternoon! How is Max?