Veterinary questions? Ask a Vet for Answers ASAP
This is a medicine we use in dogs for various conditions including aggression and other behavioural issues.
We use it at a dose of 1 to 2 mg/kg, so Oscar has not had an overdose and we wouldn't expect any toxicity or problems.
You may notice slight lethargy and a reduced appetite but side effects should be mild and short-lived.
Do keep a close eye on Oscar but he should be just fine.
Happy to help!
You are welcome to check back in with any concerns.