Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in large and small animal medicine.
16881297

I'm looking to get my male staffy neutered, No concern but

Customer Question

I'm looking to get my male staffy neutered
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me a little more about the Staffy's situation? How long has this been a concern?
Customer: No concern but he does need to be fixed but was wondering how to go about it ? He's gonna be a year old next month!
JA: The Vet will be able to answer your question, plus any follow-ups you may have. When did the Staffy last see a vet? Is he taking any medications?
Customer: No medication and was last seen a few months back when he had he's last jabs
JA: What's the Staffy's name?
Customer: Ace
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: No
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 17 days ago.
Welcome to Justanswer. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian, and would like to assist you. I will respond quickly after reviewing your question.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I'm just trying to find out if the pdsa are neutering animals again
You will have to call them to know for sure. There is no reason that they would not be doing this. It is so much better for sweet Ace to have him neutered. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions.

Does that make sense to you?

We are not associated with the PDSA so contact them for this to be done. It will make him a much better dog and extend his life.❤️