Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in large and small animal medicine.
16881297

I missed appointment yesterday day with my cat at pdsa in

Customer Question

I missed appointment yesterday day with my cat at pdsa in kirkdale his name is lucky
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me a little more about the cat's situation?
Customer: He was having small op to be castrated and micro chipped
JA: Does the cat ever go outside? Is he taking any medications?
Customer: He goes in garden but never off the lead/ walking ranse but he not on any medication
JA: And what's the cat's name and age?
Customer: Hes name lucky southern and he is 7 months old
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: No may be if they can cut his nails while he under but I need to make a new apoment
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 16 days ago.
Welcome to Justanswer. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian, and would like to assist you. I will respond quickly after reviewing your question.
I am so sorry that you missed your appointment but you will have to contact the PDSA that you are associated with to change this appointment. We are not connected with them but I am sure they will be able to make you another appointment.

Does that help?