DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Experience:  20+yrs Exp in vet care. Emerg, Int Med, Ultrasound, Gen Practice
20798050

I think my dog has a urine infection. This afternoon she

Hi I think my dog has a urine infection . This afternoon she started to want to pee more often and now nothing comes out but I did see a few drops of blood. My vet can’t see her till tomorrow at 8.00. She is a Labrador age 14.
JA: Hi there. I'll do all I can to help. Have you also noticed an unusual smell in the dog's urine?
Customer: i
JA: Does she seem more tired than usual?
Customer: no smell, quite active. Still wants food! She does pant a lot but has always done this as she’s got older. Really want to know if I need to get an emergency appointment somewhere? Or will she be ok till tomorrow.
JA: What's the dog's name and age?
Customer: Lola. Age 14
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know about Lola?
Customer: She has a limp but can’t take anti inflammatory medication. So only on cod liver oil. She does get very out of breath and we know it’s probably heart problem due to her age.

Hello there. This is Dr.Paul Brazzell. I am sorry that you are having trouble with your pet; I can understand how stressful it is for you. I will do my utmost best to help you. Please note that it may take a few minutes to see my reply to your posts. Discussing the case by phone allows me to be more efficient and accurate in assessing the problem. Now, let’s see if we can get this sorted out for you. Please let me know when you are ready to begin.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok mobile is***********

Good morning! Nice to meet you. Just put the call request through the service. :)

Thank you for chatting.

I am very comfortable with Lola going in tomorrow morning.

Paul