Veterinary questions? Ask a Vet for Answers ASAP
I'm sorry to hear this and understand your concern for Pamela.
Is it possible he has fallen from a height?
Or perhaps eaten something toxic?
It would be unlikely this has caused the issue.
Does he have any crusting, wax or redness associated with his ears?
Is he eating and drinking as normal?
If it is not an ear infection, we'd consider e.g. toxin build up due to liver or kidney disease, an infection of the central nervous system, a brain tumour etc.
A vet check is sensible as he may benefit from e.g. antibiotics and anti inflammatories.
At home, I'd start syringing with Oxbow Critical Care if there's a chancer Pamela is not eating as much as normal.
Not at all and wishing Pamela all the very best.