Veterinary questions? Ask a Vet for Answers ASAP
Hello, this is Dr Linda, a UK based vet.
Typically, collagen supplements are very safe and should not cause harm when taken in excessive amounts.
However, if she has eaten 150 of them, I'd want to confirm this with the poisons helpline as I've never encountered a dog who has eaten so much.
I'd advise you call them to confirm no action is needed as I'm not aware of any other cases of such a severe overdose (and can find none in the literature). There are no toxicity studies so no 'safe dose' has been established.
This is the animal poison line:
Not at all and please let me know if there is anything else.
Absolutely and take care.