Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in large and small animal medicine.
16881297

Was catting to lady about dog, seemed to have lost contact,

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me a little more about the dog's situation? How long has this been a concern?
Customer: She was going to speak to vet, sent me to page to fill out form,, pay£5,did this, now lost her. Sorry sight not good, and age doesnt help!
JA: Is she taking any medications?
Customer: No
JA: And what's the dog's name and age?
Customer: Bryn approx7/8 we think. Reccued him e bay. Greyhound
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: Face sollen one last week, then went down. Dental prob? Eating and drinking. And poo all good.
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 18 days ago.
Welcome to Justanswer. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian, and would like to assist you. I will respond quickly after reviewing your question.
I am so sorry that Bryn  is not feeling well. If this swelling was right under his eye, then this is most likely caused by an abscessed tooth. This infection is at the roots of the tooth in the upper arcade and this may have ruptured within his mouth and released the infection to the outside. This will return until this infected root is removed. It is best to have your veterinarian examine Bryn and perform this dental procedure to help Bryn past this.

Does that make sense to you?