JakeC415
JakeC415,
Experience:  Expert
112362328

I need prescription for bravecto please. Is that possible to

Hi. I need prescription for bravecto please. Is that possible to get it with you?
JA: What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Dog,labrador
JA: I'm sorry that Labrador is feeling poorly. What is the matter with Labrador?
Customer: Need flea treatment
JA: Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. How old is Labrador?
Customer: 5
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

hi there, you are through to justanswer- we are an online service only and unable to provide medications over the internet. this needs to be prescribed by a local vet after registration examination and weight check unfortunately.

im sorry i cant assist your further

kind regards

Dr Jake 

Customer: replied 16 days ago.

no problem at all