How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Shahid Your Own Question
Shahid, Camera and Video Technician
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 12476
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
Shahid is online now

I own a Camcorder model No. HC-V130. Alas I have lost

This answer was rated:

Hello, I own a Camcorder model No. HC-V130. Alas I have lost the charger that ncame with the unit and am unable to locate one. It consisted of a 240v plug/unit - cable and a small flat multi-pinned plug that fits into the female socket inside the camera on the left and this is accessed by the opening view screen. Please can you advise me what I need to look for and if you accept orders from the public?
Many thanks
Dr Colin H. Parsons MBE
(Lancaster - UK).
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. Required charger for this camcorder is VSK0784 and the cable that connect charger and camcorder is K2KYYYY00225 and available at following supplier link.. trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.
Shahid and other Camera and Video Specialists are ready to help you