How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Engineer
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 20172
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
Pete is online now

I am thinking of buying a thermographic infrared camera so

Customer Question

I am thinking of buying a thermographic infrared camera so that I can periodically see if my dog has any pain, before taking him to a veterinarian. What kind of camera should I buy?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Camera and Video
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.


The FLIR T425 thermal imaging camera would be perfect for the job; it is used a lot for horses, however it costs around £15,000!

You could try using the smaller FLIR TG130 spot camera which is available for under £200:

Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.