Nathan B
Nathan B, NVQ3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Need an estimate for certain work to get done as I was sold

Customer Question

Need an estimate for certain work to get done as I was sold a cat D that wasn't repaired to a high standard
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  DIRT_WRENCH replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure I can provide any accurate detail on repairs as far as cost and time but, I will be glad to help if you are just looking for some guidance as to repairs that may be needed.

It looks like you are asking about a CAT machine, is this correct? If so, please post the CAT machine complete model and serial numbers so I can reference the correct information.

If this is a POLO I will not be able to help you.

Please let me know how I can help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, i was actually looking for a volkswagen mechanic, not sure why it has brought you up as this isnt your expertise. Apologies
I will opt-out and forward it over to that group. Do not reply to me as it may send the post back to this group.