sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have given my car in to marshall vw in newbury Assistant:

Customer Question

hi i have given my car in to marshall vw in newbury
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volkswagen?
Customer: vw golf bluemotion diesel 1.6
Assistant: How old is the engine? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: the car is a 13 year plate and i serviced it a year ago
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no the car is with vw masrhall
Assistant: Anything else you want the expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes the heating was not working that was the original problem they replaced the heating matrix, thermostat, and they are saying that when they flush the system there is still bits coming out in the flushing
Category: Volkswagen
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
now they are saying i need to pay more for them to take bits off so that they can look at the engine.
they are also saying that the silicon bag that is supposed to be in one the parts is not there and they think that has burst and the bit have gone into the engine area and that is why they need to look at the engine.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer.
Effectively when an engine is polluted with any kind of bits, you must clean the engine. To be honest with you i cannot understand how your engine got polluted but you have to disassemble a part of it to clean it and avoid a major issue with your engine.
the most important in this moment is to avoid a major damage in your engine that would be really expensive to fix.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 months ago.

My goal is give you the best advise I can. Please before you leave do not forget to rate my Services in the rating Stars System. Even before you rate I can keep helping you.