sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a vw golf which i think is a mk 7, a14 plate,on a

Customer Question

Hi, I have a vw golf which i think is a mk 7, a14 plate,on a recent journey i had 4 faults come up at the same time, the 1st is acc error, the 2nd is abs stabilisation / control ecs, the third is hill hold assist, the fourth is the tyre pressure moneritering system, As these faults all came up together could i be right in assuming that it is ground fault common to all these, please advise,
thanks Alan.
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I am Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay.
Dear customer, does it happen unexpectedly or before pass trhough a bump or something like that? thanks

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
All four faults happened at the same time while driving on a motorway and are there permanently

Dear customer When we have faults in different parts of the electrical system it usually comes from a deprogramming of the ECM (electric control Module) that is responsible for the entire electrical system of the vehicle including ACC, ABS, ECS, Tyre pressure monitoring system and also the hill hold assist..
The first thing you have to do is scan the vehicle specifically by the ECM module, to rule out the error codes that are causing this deprogramming.
Once, this is done, we disassemble this module and check it visually.
If it does not present defects of any kind, such as an integrated burnt or maybe humidity in there.
We proceed to disassemble the ACC, ABS modules and to check the Tyre pressure monitoring system and the hill hold assit. But firstly we have to rule out problems in the ECM and reprogram it t with a Volkswagen garage scanner.

Dear customer, my goal is to give you the best advice i can and i hope i could have helped you. Please before you leave remember to rate my services at the 5 stars rating system at the top of your screen becasue in that way you help me grow in the platform. Even afater your rate, i can keep helping you.
Regards, Sebastian.

Hello dear customer, i hope you are ok. did you solve your problem? or is there anything else i could help you? thanks.
I also would like to remind you to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen because in that way you help me grow in the platform.
Thank you very much,
Regards, Sebastian