Nathan B
Nathan B, NVQ3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

My car will not start. I think my steering wheel is locked.

Customer Question

Assistant: Have you applied constant pressure to the steering wheel while turning the key in the ignition?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Wolswagen polo 2009
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried jiggling the steering wheel. And have tried to push the vehicle forward to turn the wheel facing front
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, do you have any indicator lit on your dashboard?
are the lights and other functions working as usual?
Thanks in advance.