Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
105804848

I’m trying to understand how much of an issue the following

Hello, i’m trying to understand how much of an issue the following advisories are (how they might affect driving if left), and how much they would (roughly) be to repair? (Reg: BJ52RZR)“Repair as soon as possible (minor defects):
Offside Front Anti-roll bar linkage ball joint dust cover severely deteriorated (5.3.4 (b) (i))
Offside Front Drive shaft joint constant velocity boot severely deteriorated (6.1.7 (g) (i))
Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):
Oil leak, but not excessive (8.4.1 (a) (i))”Thank you!
Amy

Hi my name is ***** ***** I help you with this ?

There is nothing to worry about regarding the advisory issued they will be fine and can just be done when you have your next service done. The approx. price for parts £18 for the anti roll link and £ 8 for the CV boot and 1 1/2 hrs labour also when they service it mention the oil leak but I should imagine it is nothing more than you would expect from a 2002 vehicle hope this helps regards Gavin.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks so much for the quick reply!

No problem if you need anymore advice just get back to me and if you get time feel free to rate me regards Gavin.