sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I can’t connect my phone or Bluetooth to my car, I’m not so

Customer Question

I can’t connect my phone or Bluetooth to my car
JA: Does your device require a code?
Customer: I’m not so sure....it says “telephone not available”
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Volkswagen Polo 2015
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've tried factory reset and rebooting...same issue occurs
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The Bluetooth just says unavailable
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 days ago.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Continue searching please
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 5 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. I apologize for any delay.

Dear customer, it is likely that the problem you present has been due to problems in the software, what happens is that these software, like the software of any smartphone, have to be updated from time to time, your Vw Polo is 2015, therefore it is It is likely that you will have time without updating the software, therefore the vehicle may be having problems to make the smartphone compatible with the equipment through Bluetooth, it may also be that Bluetooth is disabled or is not working correctly.
Therefore my recommendation is that you proceed to carry out this update, you do not necessarily have to go to with the dealership, there are car audio garages or shop that install sound equipment, GPS navigation system satnav, etc., they can do these jobs at much lower costs.

My goal is to give you the best advise i can, therefore please do not doubt to ask if you have any doubt or if there is anything else i can help you with.
Kind regards, Sebastian.