Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.

I get a message stop brake failure followed by immobileser

I get a message stop brake failure followed by immobileser on, what is the cure?pse
Enes : Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.
Enes : there is no easy step you can do brake failure stop can low brake fluid but most the time problem is in abs module
Enes : Immobilizer problem is when your car can't read key chip inside key and activating immobilized mode
Enes : only way to reset is use a scanner
Enes : you can try manual reset if it helps
Enes : do this disconnect battery plus and minus cabel connect both cabel together plus and Minus together so they touch each other for 30 min then reconnect it back that can recover it back
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.