Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I recently had my V70 serviced. It has the automatic wing

Hi I recently had my V70 serviced. It has the automatic wing mirror facility that folds the mirrors in when the car is locked. Following the service this facility does not work. Is there a reset button or similar that I am not seeing?
what did they do ? there is no reset button you can only calibrate with volvo diagnostic machine in case it looses its memory position .PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE POSITIVE WE STAY LOCKED EVEN AFTER YOU RATE YOU CAN STILL TALK TO ME
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So I guess it need to go back to the Volvo garage?

For you to buy that scanner is not worth it cost to much but only way to get fixed for that is volvo they have that scanner