Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

When I use my iPhone in the S60 people say they can hardly

Customer Question

When I use my iPhone in the S60 people say they can hardly here me but i can here them clearly I have to shout to be heard. Is it the in car microphone?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

If this occurs when paired with your vehicle this is usually the in-car microphone that causes this issue needing replaced.You will have to have the Bluetooth/phone system tested to locate which component is at fault for sure then from there it can be repaired to resolve this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete