Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Volvo V70 remote control not working won’t fire up the

Customer Question

Volvo V70 remote control not working won’t fire up the engine
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have already replaced the battery in the remote and the issue is still occurring this is usually due to an internal electrical fault in the remote itself.The electronics in the remote fail internally causing this issue here with the remote needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete