Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I am having problems with my rear parking sensors on my S40

I am having problems with my rear parking sensors on my S40 they randomly bleap first thing in the morning when I reverse out my drive. If I run the car for say half an hour or so they work perfectly if I reverse. I am wondering if they are connected to the secondary battery. I have had the main battery replaced recently.
Most time that is caused by bad sensor when you hook up scanner it will have code whet sensor is causing it . Then you replace that sensor .
Cost to fix replace one sensor part and labor will cost around $280
Following up can you please reply let me know if you need more help
Also please if you can press the ACCEPT button and rate answer positive would be great if you can do that for me also you can follow up anytime after you press accept again if you need more help we stay locked. Thank you