Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Is it possible to override the automatic cutout following a

Customer Question

Is it possible to override the automatic cutout following a flat battery without the electronic key fobGeof H
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 6 months ago.
What is car model year
Expert:  Enes replied 6 months ago.
What again you trying to do I can’t see your full
Question
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
850 T5 1995
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am trying to restart after a flat battery with no key fob to reset the disarmed system. All that happens is the indicator lights flash so how do you override the disarmament?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Suggest you provide written response as I am currently travelling. Many thanks.
Expert:  Enes replied 6 months ago.
If you have regular keys best way to turn off alarm is to get remote fob there is. Not much you can do if Alarm don’t reset by key cycling thru door then you must use remote fob
Expert:  Enes replied 6 months ago.
Remote fob you can program your self thr remotes cost around $50-60
Expert:  Enes replied 6 months ago.
Programming see here
Expert:  Enes replied 6 months ago.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/volvo850wagon.wordpress.com/2014/02/23/keyless-entry-remotekey-fob-programming/amp/
Expert:  Enes replied 6 months ago.
Video one costumer posted long time ago I saved it https://youtu.be/Zzuyp3TUadM
Expert:  Enes replied 6 months ago.
IF You can do this rating Please at the box on the upper right hand corner and press that GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON . This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out.
please if you can press the ACCEPT button and rate answer positive would be great if you can do that for me also you can follow up anytime after you press accept again if you need more help we stay locked. Thank you